ENSEMBLE THEATRE 2016-2017 SEASON AUDITIONS:
Ensemble MainStage Season.
Runs February 3rd-February 26th. Fridays & Saturdays @8pm. Sundays @2pm.
Directed by Terrance Spivey
Harmond Wilks—a Pittsburgh real estate developer seeking to revitalize the Hill and become mayor. His desire for success is balanced by his need to preserve his roots.
Mame Wilks—Harmond’s wife and campaign manager. She is the voice of reason for Harmond and is pursuing a prestigious position for herself in the governor’s office.
Roosevelt Hicks—Harmond’s longtime friend. A gambler by nature, Roosevelt has invested everything (literally and figuratively) in Harmond’s plans for the future of the Hill. When not pursuing the next big deal, Roosevelt is a serious golf enthusiast.
Sterling Johnson—an ex-con who once went to school with Harmond and currently works as a contractor. He is no-nonsense and direct.
Joseph Elder Barlow—an elderly man who is disputing the demolition of an old, dilapidated house on the Hill. He speaks both wisely and opaquely, and is familiar with Harmond’s family.
*Please Note: All characters is RADIO GOLF require an African American actor/actress.
- Auditions for RADIO GOLF will be November 10th from 6-9 and November 12th from 11-2.
- Callbacks will be from November 13th from 11-2.
- There will be 1-2 AEA Special Appearance Contracts available for Radio Golf.
- Non Equity actors also receive a stipend.
- Please prepare a 2 minute contemporary monologues.
- Sides will be given (if necessary) at auditions as well as at callbacks.
- Phone: 216-438-0544 | Email: email@example.com
- Additional "auditions" may be held on a show by show basis.
- Auditions for the 2017 Colombi New Plays Festival productions will be announced at a later date.
- The Ensemble Theatre casting/audition process is open to all ages and ethnicities. We encourage everyone who would like to audition to do so for any/all roles they are interested in. Roles are open to both traditional & non traditional casting with the exception where age or ethnicity is essential to the role.
We look forward to meeting you at auditions!