2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Hts., OH 44118 216.321.2930 - email@example.com
MAINSTAGE THEATRE: 216.321.2930
EDUCATION/YOUNG ACTORS WORKSHOPS: 216-309-ACTS(2287)
Directions from the West Side:
- Take 90 East/West (toward Downtown) to either Carnegie or Chester exits.
- Turn right on to Chester or Carnegie.
- Take Chester/Carnegie to Cedar Hill.
- Follow Cedar Hill to Cedar Rd.
- Take Cedar Rd to Coventry Rd.
- Turn Left onto Coventry.
- Take Coventry to Edgehill (last street on right before Euclid Hts. Blvd)
- Turn right on to Edgehill.
- Take Edgehill to Washington Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Washington Blvd.
- The parking lot is located on your right.
Directions from the East Side:
- Take 271 South to the Brainard Rd. Exit.
- Turn Left onto Brainard.
- Take Brainard Rd. to Cedar Rd.
- Turn right onto Cedar Rd.
- Take Cedar Rd. (about 4 miles) to Coventry Rd.
- Turn Right onto Coventry.
- Take Coventry Rd. to Edgehill Rd.
- Turn right onto Edgehill Rd.
- Take Edgehill Rd. to Washington Blvd.
- Turn left onto Washington Blvd.
- The parking lot is the first entrance located on your right.
If you are coming from the Mayfield Rd. and Coventry intersection:
(from the Downtown/Case/Little Italy area).
- Turn right onto Coventry Rd from Mayfield.
- Take Coventry (past the Euclid Hts. Blvd intersection).
- The first street on your left is Edgehill. Turn left onto Edgehill.
- Follow directions above from Edgehill to parking lot.
PHONE OFFICE HOURS:
Monday 12:00-6:00pm Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 10:00-3:00pm Thursday 6:00-9:00
Friday 3:00-9:00pm Saturday 5:00-9:00pm Sunday 12:00-4:00pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Ensemble does NOT have walk up BOX OFFICE hours (yet).
Please call our reservation/ticket lines and reserve tickets.
You can purchase tickets online (they will be emailed to you).
All other tickets are held at WILL CALL. Our box office opens ONE HOUR prior to curtain.
Please feel free to call (216.321.2930) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!
We look forward to seeing you in our audience!